Why a Hi-Tea Buffet at Hotel Miramar is more worth it comparing to eating À la carte?
Let me show you some simple calculation to compare.
Imagine if I will to eat these food outside
and how much will it cost (Based on some hawker centre pricing)?
1) A plate of Fried Carrot Cake - SGD $3
2) A bowl of Laksa - SGD $3
3) 2 pieces of Prawn Paste Chicken (Har Cheong Gai) - SGD $3
4) A bowl of Congee - SGD $3
5) A plate of fruits - SGD $3
6) A bowl of icecream - SGD $3
7) 3 macaroon - SGD $6
8) A cup of coffee - SGD $1.50
Total: SGD $25.50
Hotel Miramar is having a Hi-tea Buffet (3pm-5pm) at only SGD $18.90++.
It is so cheap and affordable!
Definitely very worth it, you get to enjoy all the above and in fact more variety (FREE FLOW) in a air-conditioned environment!!!
Scroll down and find out more!
Wrote by Only William...